For our cold drinks vended in cans and bottles, we are partnered with Britvic (PepsiCo) and GSK. Our chilled vended drinks include Pepsi, Tango, Drench, and 7Up in cans and bottles, and our GSK range includes Ribena and Lucozade. All these vended drinks are available in low calorie options.
We are delighted to support Britvic PepsiCo in having a very active strategy to promote healthier diets. Recent activity includes:
1. Investing £16m in a new Research and Development centre in Leicester.
2. Investing 100% of its soft drink advertising in support of zero calorie products.
3. Supporting the government's Change4Life initiative.
4. Investing 70% of their R&D budget into 'healthier' products.
5. Since 2004, all soft drink advertising has been to promote no-sugar drinks such as Pepsi Max and Diet Pepsi.
6. A 5% reduction of the sugar content in Pepsi.
7. Widen the availability of no-sugar drinks.
In turn, SnackTime Simply Drinks devotes a large proportion of its vending machine space to low calorie and non-sugar soft drink varieties. We are also pledging that 65% of our vended carbonated soft drinks in cans and bottles will be no sugar by 2015.
GSK products that we offer in our drink vending machines are Ribena and Lucozade. Ribena is available in a low calorie 'Ribena Light' version in 500ml bottle format with 16 calories per 100 ml (80 cals per bottle). We also offer Lucozade Energy Lite which contains only 50 calories per bottle.
Further information about Ribena can be found at the following website: http://www.ribena.co.uk/products-bottles.aspx